Rasmus Peter Joseph...did I miss it?

• Thread starter Captastic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
So, knowing nothing about the rasmus, is there something here we should be seeing, a link?

Captastic

Reaction score
There was a long thread some months ago where Peter showed his Suhrs and hinted that his Rasmus would look a lot like them. Maybe search for Rasmus and you'll see what he was teasing us with...

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so the rasmus that I've seen for a long time is what is being discussed here? If so cool, I just wanted to know if something else was happening.

ihave27frets

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on info bros, Things have been crazy at Suhr with the new factory and the move, so not too many new things have came out lately. I'll be sure to post actual info as soon as I know it. I want one of these too ya know :hbang:

Besides the fact that I change my mind on color everyday :nuts::wavey:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on info bros, Things have been crazy at Suhr with the new factory and the move, so not too many new things have came out lately. I'll be sure to post actual info as soon as I know it. I want one of these too ya know :hbang:

Besides the fact that I change my mind on color everyday :nuts::wavey:

haha it's fine man, we know a lot has been going on at Suhr lately. But I know that once we see it the Rasmus and Suhr models they will be awesome.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
If this thread gets bumped one more time without it being due to Pete showing us production pictures of this guitar being ready to go, someone is getting bitch slapped. :squint: :lol:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
If this thread gets bumped one more time without it being due to Pete showing us production pictures of this guitar being ready to go, someone is getting bitch slapped. :squint: :lol:

I have to agree. I want to see a Peter Suhr and Rasmus....now!!

Still no word on it though?

ihave27frets

Reaction score
Ok, heres a real question..

What would you dudes like more paint wise, a graphic, a solid color, a drip finish or a trans.. (been thinkin of a cool trans finish idea lately :cool:)

dschonn

Reaction score
are there any definite decisions on other specs like pickups, electronics, hardware, etc? would be really good to know!

thrashcomics

Ibanez and Line 6 since 1999
Reaction score
are there any definite decisions on other specs like pickups, electronics, hardware, etc? would be really good to know!

i can assume floyd, reverse headstock, aldrich bridge and single neck, no inlay maple board.

Latest posts

')