Rasmus Peter Joseph...did I miss it?

• Thread starter Captastic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jackrat

Reaction score
Oh wow how the fuck did I not know The Absence was from my fuckin town..

alfaphlex

Reaction score
Funny enough, purple is my fav. color (not afraid to admit it:fawk:), yet I don't own 1 single purple guitar.

Make this purple and you got yourself a deal:agreed:

ihave27frets

Reaction score
I figured id bump this rather than start a new new thread for a question-

How would you dudes feel about my signature model being an actual Suhr, but a pro series.. as opposed to the Rasmus line?

AfroSamurai

Reaction score
ihave27frets said:
How would you dudes feel about my signature model being an actual Suhr, but a pro series.. as opposed to the Rasmus line?

That sounds even better! I think the pro series are more bang for the buck than the rasmus, considering they come with better woods and ss frets.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score

I would definitely buy it if it were a pro series. Count me in Peter!

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I would definitely be all about a Pro series. Not sold on a $1200+ Chinese made guitar at all or else I would already have the Guthrie sig. A $2000 USA version sounds much better. Just get the thing out already!!!

Osiris

Reaction score
People willing to spend $1400 on a guitar would likely be willing to step up to $2000, especially knowing its gonna be from a company with such high quality/consistency.

So yeah

Dan

Reaction score

So help me god Peter if its not a deep purple colour with gold hardware im going to fly over to you and slap you in the face! :lol:

It would depend on price really, if its going to be double the price then no, because i want two :lol:, if its going to be 3-400 more then yeah i can deal with that.

Latest posts

')