Rate what the above user is listening to!

• Thread starter Pfalz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broj15

Reaction score
6/10. Pretty good as background music for surfing the web, but there was never really a moment where the music commanded my attention.

This probably won't go over too well, but this songs great and the rest of the album is just as good:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
5/10. It's alright. I could stand to listen to it watching a show or something but I'll never listen to it on my own time.

But since I've got Japan on the brain...

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
I love these kinds of stuff, but was a bit bland for me to catch my attention fully. 7.5/10

Tried listening to these guys by searching random bands I've heard from here, they got my attention. Kinda weird that I wrote an essay about something like this a few months ago for music school.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
^ i dig it. ive never given opeth a chance, and now i will
EDIT: i didnt listen to the whole album, but i will at some point

broj15

Reaction score
8.5/ten
it would've been 10/10 material if their were vocals but without them I just can't escape that "riff salad" vibe.

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
9/10, not 10 because they reused the riff from Praise the Lord (Opium of the Mases)

xethicx

Banned
Reaction score
10/10 I fucking love Bong Ripper, I downloaded them one day as kind of a "let's see how much this band with the stupid name suck" impulse download and I was like woah... it sounds like Meshuggah playing stoner rock or something. Love it.

the new HATE album is crushing!!!

Tordah

Reaction score
9/10. Not a huge fan of the style (although I do like it), but that was very listenable for death metal. Kept me interested and couldn't fault it really.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
5/10

Kinda sounds like the natural progression of nu-metal. I feel like I've heard all these musical ideas done before, but it's still a solid effort for this style, so I give it nice and neutral 5.

broj15

Reaction score
7.8/10

I've always thought crowbar was a fun band

')