Rate what the above user is listening to!

• Thread starter Pfalz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
/\
Not really my style. Not bad so for the music 6 or 7/10 for me 3/10

I'm listening to this for the first time (i.e. I've never listened to the Agonist), don't have a rating/opinion myself so I'm curious what others think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pfalz

Reaction score
8/10, my favorite Agonist song, I wasn't really a fan of Prisoners, this was the only song off that album I liked.

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
7/10 because I enjoy it, great use of ethereal/growly sounds, also there's some Italian in the mix if I'm not mistaken hehe ;) only criticism is that it doesn't have enough "wow factor" in my humble view. I won't bother trying to explain since we're talking about music here, if you understand...

don't know if it's better without the video, but since it has one

kastenfrog

Reaction score
*intro riff kicks in* "damn, that sure sounds cool.

*wild vocals appear* :ugh:

no seriously, i have nothing against scraming and growling but this sounds like a pig taking a shit (sorry). one of the very few things in music, where i can't see how someone likes it, at all... i just dont get this kind of vocal style. forgot what it's called.

anyway, my next contribution

Pfalz

Reaction score
^^ 6/10, the riffs and instruments individually were pretty good, but it started to mush together because there wasn't much variety. I enjoy Death Metal, but it sounded pretty generic and nothing really stood out to me.

^ 5.5/10, I didn't like the vocals at all, I can't stand alternative style vocals, it's either growls or clean for me. Other then that the instruments were alright, but again nothing breathtaking.

Dan

Reaction score
I'll take another roll of the dice.

Don't even need to press play Chopin gets an easy 9/10 from me, and im going to listen to the whole 1hr 30 mins :lol:

Going to show some love for TimSE now. You owe me one Tim:

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
^Intro was good, wasn't huge on the vocals (picky about my dirty vox, take that as you will), rest of the instrumentation left me pretty uninspired. Had its moments, 5.5/10.

BaptizedBurning

Reaction score
Pretty good musically and I like the production, but couldn't get into the clean vocal parts. 7/10

EDIT: ^ was for Tempus Fusion, the Russian Circles video was posted while I was typing my reply. For the above video, I say 6/10. I like the dirty garage jam feel, it was interesting, but it felt directionless.

Reaction score
^ Not my kind of music, so can't really judge it.

What I'm listening to.

Reaction score
I sat here for like... 5 minutes after it ended before I realized it had went off. :lol:
Sort of boring, honestly.

FACK, NINJA'D. Above was supposed to go to Inf's video.

@ brutalslam:
blastbeatsandgrowls/10
Not a fan mate, sorry. xD

Little Tybee - For Distant Viewing - YouTube

and seeing as I'm listening to Little Tybee... I'm probably really hypocritic. LOL

')