Rate what the above user is listening to!

• Thread starter Pfalz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitareben

Reaction score
^ That was insane, 8/10 . Some of it was really really cool, few tiny bits i didn't like (the bit when the drums go crazy - 2:27), but for the most part it was sick... sort of like some form of intense techno influenced music... with real instruments :eek: Video was cool, but then it was just fucked up XD

You have to listen to all of this ^ :D

broj15

Reaction score
8/10. I'm always in the mood for some Rory Gallagher

The sample at the beginning of this sounds so familiar, like it's from a movie I saw a long time ago, but I ust can't place it. Even if you think the music is shit atleast let me know where that sample is from.

dcoughlin1

Reaction score
8/10. I'm always in the mood for some Rory Gallagher

The sample at the beginning of this sounds so familiar, like it's from a movie I saw a long time ago, but I ust can't place it. Even if you think the music is shit atleast let me know where that sample is from.

It wasn't bad. I really didn't like the vocals though I would give a 3/10

crazyprofessor

Reaction score
not too bad, had a bit of a groove to it, not just blasting straight through. 5/10

Run Like Hell is a 10/10. Classic.

I cannot stop listening to In this Moment. I know. Bubble gum heavy metal but this latest album is killer (minus the title track). Here's my fav:

Dan

Reaction score
I really liked their album "The Dream" but everything since has just bored me :(. I'll give this a 4/10 because it really does nothing for me.

Narrillnezzurh

Sir Clipsalot
Reaction score
I liked that a lot, Dan, though it's really similar to a lot of other stuff that's out there. A very solid 8.5/10.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
7/10, I dug that, I dug the album art even more

')