Rate what the above user is listening to!

• Thread starter Pfalz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
Had some okay moments, but for the most part I was way more interested in the guitar than what he was actually doing with it. 4/10

xethicx

Banned
Reaction score
While I wont deny my love for some techno music because of the talent it takes to write melodies and songs that get into a persons head, this isnt a great song, annoying samples, annoying vocals, just a complete loss for me. 2/10 and thats being nice.

SOILWORK - Spectrum of Eternity *NEW SINGLE 2013* - YouTube

for those of you that havent heard this new album.... get acquainted, it complete destroys. So shocked that they still had this in them after a decade of crap records.

Futurian

Reaction score
I'm kind of biased being in an electro-influenced band, but I'll give it a solid 7/10. It kinda loses me when the vocals come in, but I get what the artist is trying to portray! Thanks for the post my fuzzy friend, it's math time..

pullingstraws

Reaction score
^^That was pretty cool. I think it would have been really cool if it was just instrumental. 8/10

xethicx

Banned
Reaction score
Hrmmm never really got into Shining, the talent is obviously there but something about them is just not there for me. The singer weirds me out too. I am going to leave a clip of my absolute favourite band at the moment. TROLLFEST!! For Shining hrmm 5/10

guitareben

Reaction score
^ What just happened :eek: Ok, so I thought that was pretty cool, maybe a bit intense for me personally (though later on in the songs it was sweet!), but It's actually quite different from anything I've heard before, and that's usually pretty good.
7/10

Time to bring popular music back into this thread :p

Dakotaspex

The Uniballer
Reaction score
I can dig The Police, having been exposed to them through my dad for the majority of my life. 7/10

Sorry for more pr0g rock

ZachK

Ronda Rousey Fanboy
Reaction score
5/10 For some reason this is just one of those bands I can't jive with. Talented musicians though.

')