Rave-O-Lution-To The Beat Man

Reaction score
this song is called "To The Beat Man" with Soren Loren on the Lead 8 String Guitar and Guitar Synth Non-Midi. we are called Rave-O-Lution and the very first Techno-Metal band. I am doing Vocals and Beatboxing while I am shredding on the 8-string guitar and Roland GR20 Guitar Synthesizer and Korg Microkorg. I will always sound like Rob Halford and on 12-12-12 we will show the world of who we are. all our drums will be from Beatboxing and GR20 Guitar Synthesizer Percussion cuz fuck a drum machine, acoustic and electronic drums. fuck a turntable and Korg Kronos. all our keyboard sounds will only be from the Roland GR20 and Roland GR55 and Korg Microkorg. we will invent the first Roland Midi 8 string guitar coming from the Roland GR55 and GR20 two midi pickups on the 8 string and having midi to in and out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Rave-O-Lution "To The Beat Man" - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

celticelk

Reaction score
Apparently someone's too young to have heard of Orgy, or KMFDM, or Pitchshifter, or....

Cremated

Reaction score
Lol... Can't be serious. The beatboxing and guitar aren't even at the same tempo the majority of the time, and the guitarist is just playing random notes.

frogunrua

Lord of the Afros
Reaction score
Lol... Can't be serious. The beatboxing and guitar aren't even at the same tempo the majority of the time, and the guitarist is just playing random notes.

omg lets hope so, if not you guys need to practice before making something like this public. It will only get you made fun of.

Jason_Clement

Reaction score
This might be the best band since the Beatles.

god save us all.

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
shono.jpg

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I don't think these guys are serious, because while it's an interesting idea, it gets incredibly old faster than a Ferrari speeding into a brick wall.

')