Razorback 7

• Thread starter phantaz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, so, les paul designed the solidbody electric, and we arent all stuck to playing gretsch's or 6 stringers made of railroad tie's

Zorro

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jwthompson21

Machines of Hate
Reaction score
AHA! To suport my prior comments, check the newest issue of Guitar World with Grandy Champion, Dime's guitar tech, and he even states that "Dime HATED 7 String guitars"!!!!!

So what I said before about preserving his legacy, Dime would never approve of the Razorback 7, especially since the 6'er version is his design.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I respect Dime but his opinion on gear really is irrelevant to me. He likely was just associating the 7-string with bands like Limp Bizkit and Korn. The Razorback 7 is awesome, I applaud Dean for releasing it. The whole "Dime's legacy" thing is hogwash. His legacy was his awesome personality and great chops, that's it.

Jaaaaamie

Wasteman Scumbag
Reaction score
Well if Dimebag hated 7 strings then I think it takes the piss that they released a model with his name on it after he died.

phantaz

Mt Death Head
Reaction score
Well I just received mine a couple of days ago and it is a very nice guitar. Plays nice too. Opinions are are like assholes................:fawk:

Shooter

Drinkin' a Pizza
Reaction score
I don't think anybody's saying it's a bad guitar. It could be a great guitar, but you gotta admit that it's still a little stupid to throw someone's name on a guitar they never played, nor would have.

Brewtal_Damage

Heavy Noise
Reaction score
Grady said that Dime hated 7 strings guitars with a passion, but IIRC, I read somewhere that he dug Korn's music, and advised M & H to do some leads or solos on their music.

Fisketruten

Reaction score
AHA! To suport my prior comments, check the newest issue of Guitar World with Grandy Champion, Dime's guitar tech, and he even states that "Dime HATED 7 String guitars"!!!!!

So what I said before about preserving his legacy, Dime would never approve of the Razorback 7, especially since the 6'er version is his design.

I think dime did hate to PLAY 7 string guitars,but he did respect people who chose to play them. and i aslo think he would fully approve the razorback 7's. he wasn't a dumbass. enough said.

I own the Razorback 7, (metallic white, black bevels.) and i must say. it fucking owns. it has a pretty good tremolo bar, Emg 707's and blablabla. you know what it has:lol:. it is perfectly balanced and it looks MUCH more attractive than it does on the pictures. and. well. what can i say? it FUCKING RULES! buy this guitar. you wont regret it!:evil:

')