Contributor
Reaction score
Per Amazon:
"Alder top/body
26.5 inch scale
Rusty Cooley spec. bolt on maple neck
Ebony fingerboard
EMG 808 pickups"

Great condition, close to perfect. It definitely is in perfect mechanical condition. If you're serious and it matters let me know and I will try to get shots. My hands shake and it's hard with detailed stuff. But not impossible! :D

I bought it new at GC. I've played it maybe 5 times. Great metal tone. Pickups sound well matched and pickup the lows clearly.

No modifications.

No case, but apparently you can buy one on Amazon for 170 bucks. ? who knew. It went from the store to my car to my apartment and never left there.

Austin, TX

International OK, but I don't know how the process so I might need some help with that.

Please don't spam or fuck with me. This is my main email rlarocca1@gmail.com

I don't have any references. I sold a BC Rich once but that was a long time ago. You could ask Metal Ken if I'm a scumbag and I think he'll say I'm trustworthy.

$450 plus shipping. Less than half musicians friend price I think which was like 999.99. Just looking for cash on this one so I can cover moving expenses.

Thanks for looking!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Man that shot from the back is out of focus. That's what I mean about my hands shaking. This is the best shot out of like 10.

I work nights. Unless it's mission critical give me a day and I'll get the back and the two little areas, which are tiny don't worry. I'm just trying to recover for a sec and get ready for tomorrow.

')