Real name thread.

• Thread starter Goliath
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Black

Reaction score
Andrew Johnson

Yah, yah, like the preisident, the 17th pres of our nation, 1st to be impeached.....ramble ramble....

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
BTW, PuppiesOnAcid, you have a great member name. I can tell you're a pretty hardcore DT fan :)

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Occasionally I call Vince "sugarmuffin" when nobody's around, but you didn't hear that here. ;)

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
*ahem*

Drew.

Shocking, eh?

Peterson, if you want to get anal about it. Which you don't.

-D ;)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone go by their middle name instead of their first name?

my full name is James Leon Wilde, but my dad's and dad's dad's first names are also James. my grandpa goes by Jim, but my dad and myself by our middle names, Randy and Leon. we're both first born sons, i think it's a primogenerate male thing.

maybe i'll meet a girl someday, and we'll have a first born daughter, and name her Jamie something :lol:

macalpine88

Reaction score
if i had a girl her name would be Samich and a boy eather Lord Voraz(love that name) or moon unit :lol: kidding(maybe) ;)

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
wildealien said:
anyone go by their middle name instead of their first name?

my full name is James Leon Wilde, but my dad's and dad's dad's first names are also James. my grandpa goes by Jim, but my dad and myself by our middle names, Randy and Leon. we're both first born sons, i think it's a primogenerate male thing.

maybe i'll meet a girl someday, and we'll have a first born daughter, and name her Jamie something :lol:

I go by middle name ...well kinda my first name is John (named after my Grandfather ) but i have 2 cousins also named John...SO I got called Rick (Short For Richard...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')