Real name thread.

• Thread starter Goliath
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

I'm a Happy Camper.
Reaction score
Mine's Steve .... (and there's nothing cooler than having the name Steve.... except maybe Todd) ... remembering the George Carlin skit....

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I... Am Sancho.And there are many Jeffs in the world, and many Toms as well. But I... am Sancho. Are you Sancho? No you are not. Neither is Scott Baio Sancho. Frank Gifford is not Sancho. But I...

I am Sancho.

[action=Chris]will give one of Shannon's cookies to whoever knows what that's from. ;)[/action]

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
anyone go by their middle name instead of their first name?

my full name is James Leon Wilde, but my dad's and dad's dad's first names are also James. my grandpa goes by Jim, but my dad and myself by our middle names, Randy and Leon. we're both first born sons, i think it's a primogenerate male thing.

maybe i'll meet a girl someday, and we'll have a first born daughter, and name her Jamie something :lol:

naw, highly unlikely physicists will be allowed to meet girls anytime soon, especially not astrophysicists. :lol:

where are those gravitational waves? :scratch:

Chris, is that from "Orgasmo?"

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
I... Am Sancho.And there are many Jeffs in the world, and many Toms as well. But I... am Sancho. Are you Sancho? No you are not. Neither is Scott Baio Sancho. Frank Gifford is not Sancho. But I...

I am Sancho.

[action=Chris]will give one of Shannon's cookies to whoever knows what that's from. ;)[/action]

I get to keep my cookie....ORGAZMO! I rule.
:minions:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
bostjan said:
dude, didn't i get it first? darn, i really wanted a cookie. :(

Nah, you ASKED if it was from Orgazmo.
bostjan said:
Chris, is that from "Orgasmo?"

I CONFIDENTLY ANSWERED IT WAS ORGAZMO.

I rule. :lol:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
NO! I'm keeping my cookie! No ones wins by default.

Cookie....DENIED! :lol:

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Fine, I'll go get my own cookies and share them with whomever can riddle me this: There is something long and pointed in my pants, with a hole in it's head. When I take it out of my pants, bear it firmly and turn it in a hole of fitting length, I reap my reward. What is it?

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
NO! I'm keeping my cookie! No ones wins by default.

Cookie....DENIED! :lol:

Cookie Denied? Isn't that the name of the collaboration project between Cookie Monster and Chuck Shuldiner?

that guy

Reaction score
bostjan said:
Fine, I'll go get my own cookies and share them with whomever can riddle me this: There is something long and pointed in my pants, with a hole in it's head. When I take it out of my pants, bear it firmly and turn it in a hole of fitting length, I reap my reward. What is it?
a key

on topic ,Orrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
')