Really bad pain in my fingering hand *Due to guitar*

• Thread starter Philippe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dooky

Reaction score
Perhaps instead of: "fingering hand" you should have said: "fretting hand". Haha, "fingering hand"... But seriously, I hope you're hand gets better. I'd give it at least a weeks rest. Similar thing happened to me back in the day and I tried to play through the pain and hope it would somehow get better, but it didn't. Needed a good week off and it came good again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Philippe

Reaction score
Perhaps instead of: "fingering hand" you should have said: "fretting hand". Haha, "fingering hand"... But seriously, I hope you're hand gets better. I'd give it at least a weeks rest. Similar thing happened to me back in the day and I tried to play through the pain and hope it would somehow get better, but it didn't. Needed a good week off and it came good again.

I think you are the only person who caught my joke haha, hence the "due to guitar" ;)

Iv'e been resting for a couple of days and doing a lot of the stretches hopefully it will pay off. Thanks again

')