REALLY GOOD bands I just discovered (if you like Periphery, Tesseract, Meshuggah...)

• Thread starter Steve-Om
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thrace

Reaction score
Nociceptor are awesome, Travis is going to do lessons soon on Youtube, which is also awesome :D

Reaction score
I wasn't aware anyone outside of Texas, the DFDubb area specifically, knew anything about Nociceptor. That's really awesome, though. They're one of my favorite bands around here.

Steve-Om

Reaction score
AAAAAhhhhh... welcome to the wonderful world of EXTOL. If you like them (they've split up btw), check out the other bands their members went to:

• Mantric (Basically the same band/sound as Extol's Blueprint Dives)
  • Benea Reach

yeah I know Mantric! awesome as well, but kinda a little more fast-paced, if the term applies haha

gonna check out Benea Reach, thanks :yesway:

Steve-Om

Reaction score
I wasn't aware anyone outside of Texas, the DFDubb area specifically, knew anything about Nociceptor. That's really awesome, though. They're one of my favorite bands around here.

believe me, Im an avid music researcher :lol:

once I find something that I like I start looking for bands that have some sort of relation with that

btw the new Cloudkicker is awesome, I heard it yesterday and it really is good :yesway:

')