Really, REALLY Belated NGD Thread

• Thread starter InVinoVeritasXXX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InVinoVeritasXXX

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100748230477361&l=4117853abf

So I got that in early November and have thus utterly failed in regards to a timely NGD thread. It's an Agile Septor, bolt-on, mahogany body, 25.5" (which i prefer due to having narrow hands. Obviously, I'll have to make concessions on the eventual 8-string, but for 7s, 25.5 is enough), and poopy butt stock pickups. Any suggestions on replacements (inb4 Bareknuckles)? Also, I really, really like it. For under 400 bucks, its an awesome 7 string, and the neck is perfect. I'm considering ordering a semi-custom in the future so I can have a 7-string V eventually.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InVinoVeritasXXX

Reaction score
I know, I really like the uniformity and thickness/thinness of the neck. I'm thinking my next purchase might be an 8-String from them.

ZachK

Ronda Rousey Fanboy
Reaction score
EMG 85-7 and 707

Or 85-7 and a 60-7 those would be my votes.

HNGD! Looks awesome

InVinoVeritasXXX

Reaction score
I guess you could say it's so cool having a 7-string again that i forgot to post about it. The 8-string thread will be timelier. Out of the Zach and Zack's resposes, I'd side with 6, being that I don't really like active pickups. I don't hate on them, if somebody else wants them that's cool, options are good, competition is healthy, I just don't like the idea of needing a 9-volt for my guitar on a personal level. Zack6, do you have aforementioned pickups?

Latest posts

')