Reaper help

• Thread starter Themadcow
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Themadcow

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you can help. I have a behringer UCG102 interface connecting my guitar to my computer running windows 7 64bit. I am trying to record some tracks using reaper with the ampitube vst plugin. The problem I have is that amplitube has no input signal. I need some help tracking down this problem, let me know how I can elaborate so you can help me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MacTown09

Reaction score
Do you have the drivers installed? Make sure to get ASIO4ALL from ASIO4ALL.com as its the best driver out there.

To select an input simply click the output meter of an individual track and select the correct source. Good luck!

Themadcow

Reaction score
I have done that and the input meter on the bottom left of the amplitube amp shows no signal. I can hear my guitar through my speakers, but it isnt getting to the software if that makes sense

IbanezJ2GA

Reaction score
you need to arm your track by the sounds of it.

-open up a new virtual insturment track.
-click on the fx button and load amplitube
-click on ar on the track and make sure its highlighted aswell as the speaker button below it.
-select your signal from the pull down menu on the track

if that doesnt work try and reinstall the drivers for the interface and see if that works.

MacTown09

Reaction score
yeah it sounds like you need to route something different in Amplitube and not Reaper. Are you running Amplitube as a VST or standalone?

Themadcow

Reaction score
When I get home from work today I will double check that I armed the track. Thanx for the responses guys. Its really frustrating the hell out of me. On a bright note I figured out ezdrummer so I am almost ready to go.

Themadcow

Reaction score
Alright well none of those suggestions worked so I installed windows xp as a dualboot on my computer and installed everything there and it's working good now. Thanks for the help.

')