REAPER or FL STudio

• Thread starter blckwtrpark
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am trying to make music from a home recording scene. I am using FL Studio 10 because I think it is easiest DAW. I recently switched to REAPER. However, I am not getting REAPER properly. Its little hard for me to understand

Can anybody tell me which is better FL or REAPER?
I think FL has more digital sound. I want to learn REAPER, but I'll only learn it if I get more votes for REAPER.

PLEASE REPLY

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
They are the same in terms of audio quality.....

Its basically whatever you want use to host your 3rd party plugins.

It is like comparing operating systems or internet browsers. It is pointless

Pedrojoca

Gear Whore
Reaction score
I'm just gonna go ahead and say reaper because, from the way you write, I understand you really wouldn't benefit from me blabbering about how DAWs don't influence sound, it's your skill that matters, etc....

Goatfork

Reaction score
I used FL9 for a really long time because a friend of mine showed me how to use it to record guitars and sequence drums. After enough time fucking around with it and wishing there was more, I moved on to Reaper hoping I would figure it all out. It was a little confusing at first, but I'm really glad I made the switch. It's far more intuitive now then FL9 ever was and it even has the sexy new design.

At the end of the day it's about which tool helps you get your ideas down and out the best and most efficiently, so good luck on that. I personally would go with Reaper and give it time.

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
After trying nuendo, adobe audition, pro tools and logic, I've found my home with reaper. Go for it!

Vinchester

Reaction score
Easy friend you don't have to resort to HUGE FONTS lol.

I have never really got to use FLStudio but I think Reaper is easy enough to learn even for a total beginner like me. They have a very helpful forum (you might want to check them out) and it's cheap too.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
i use FLstudio, tried reaper, and occasionally still use it, but then i just fall back to FL because i can't get used to reaper.

all a matter of preference

Reaction score
Easy friend you don't have to resort to HUGE FONTS lol.

I have never really got to use FLStudio but I think Reaper is easy enough to learn even for a total beginner like me. They have a very helpful forum (you might want to check them out) and it's cheap too.

LOL! Man, I am really fed up from FL, seriously. That's y. :D

Thanks all. Now, I can move on and make better sounds with REAPER.

Thanks a ton to all! :)

')