Reaper Pitch Issues

Reaction score
hello, so i am running reaper (latest version) and i use podfarm2.0 for my effects, but when i monitor the track it is a half step up in pitch, and i have the same issue when it is playing back what i recorded but when i render the project it is in the proper pitch, so i guess there is some setting in reaper that is making audio 1/2 step up until it is rendered, however i cannot find this setting so i dont know. please help!
Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
That's odd...Could it be the sample rate setting? It's confusing me how exactly your problems are occuring, but I do know that if you import a 44.1khz audio file into a 48khz session for example, it will play back higher and faster.
However, I really don't get how it's affecting recording/monitoring. Check that the sample rate on Pod and Reaper is the same.

Reaction score
hey man, thanks for the help. but i dont think this is the issue because it does not playback at a different speed. ive tried uninstalling/reinstalling it, did nothing.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
The speed is barely noticable - moreso on songs you know where it changes the tone of the instruments.
But if you're sure it isn't then then I've no idea, very odd!

Reaction score
well i did try to change it and it made no difference. i think since podfarm is a VST thats running through reaper it uses whatever sample rate reaper has.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's really strange. Did you post in the Reaper forum?

Reaction score
yeah but they didn't really help much, so i used a vst to lower the pitch by however the 1/2 step that is is heightened by when its in reaper, then i just remove the effect when i export, i works but i wish i didn't have to do that, anyway thanks guys!

')