Reb Beach Signature Axe

• Thread starter Cyberi4n
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cyberi4n

Reaction score
Following on from another thread in another section of the forum does anyone on here own one of these guitars? What are they like to play?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cyberi4n

Reaction score
oh god now you're asking!!!

Hmmm, it was the one with the weird body cuttaway behind the trem - and if both of the Ibanez sigs had one then I guess I mean both :yesway:

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
I tried the koa topped version of the RBM once - it was second hand, but in like-new condition. The stratty pao ferro neck was simply too cool for words and it sounded GREAT! I could have bought it for next to nothing, but I had just bought my S-Series and back then "next to nothing" was a small fortune... I still wish I would have bought it though (and lived off oat meal for the better part of my youth) as it's an amazingly cool axe to wield (albeit slightly neck heavy).
Cheers
Eske

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I prefer the look of the Pensa-Suhr the Voyager was inspired by. Those extra-deep RG horns and the goofy Steinberger-inspired cutout just ruined it for me. But the Koa/Mahogany/Pau Ferro combo looked sweet.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
I noticed a pick on that site from Whitesnake. I had no clue Reb played with them. I guess that was after Stevie's contract ran out. That was a strange move. I remember Vai got a signing bonus like he was a fucking free agent Wide Out.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
He just went on tour with them in 2005. Coverdale is master of the "hired gun" guitarist.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Dive-Baum said:
I noticed a pick on that site from Whitesnake. I had no clue Reb played with them. I guess that was after Stevie's contract ran out. That was a strange move. I remember Vai got a signing bonus like he was a fucking free agent Wide Out.

Vai hasn't played with them in ages, and I think they've had a couple guitarists in between, because I know Reb was playing with Dokken for awhile too.

')