Rebecca Black knows how to party (The Friday Thread)

• Thread starter Chri
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
First people hate Bieber, now people hate Black.
Something tells me hating on this is just a fad and people feel like they need to fit in.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Awesome...reposting this one to my facebook friends that hate ICP as much as I do.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
First people hate Bieber, now people hate Black.
Something tells me hating on this is just a fad and people feel like they need to fit in.

True... But I really do have a strong distaste for that Friday song. The ppl that actively hate (and create thread after thread about it)--I think--are just closet fans. :lol:

Mordacain

Reaction score
True... But I really do have a strong distaste for that Friday song. The ppl that actively hate (and create thread after thread about it)--I think--are just closet fans. :lol:

:agreed: I have more than an extreme distaste for ICP so I was glad to see this.

fredw138

Fredw138
Reaction score
:agreed: I have more than an extreme distaste for ICP so I was glad to see this.

Yeah. Most groups that I don't like I can at least tolerate as "differences in personal taste." Not ICP. There's no excuse for liking them. None.

CrownofWorms

Reaction score
128800536850738610.jpg

Mordacain

Reaction score
Yeah. Most groups that I don't like I can at least tolerate as "differences in personal taste." Not ICP. There's no excuse for liking them. None.

The only thing I can thank them for is for unconsciously and indirectly creating some of the best memes on the internet from the magnets verse.

I think I still have a dent in my forward from the epic facepalm I gave myself when I heard "Miracles."

fredw138

Fredw138
Reaction score
The only thing I can thank them for is for unconsciously and indirectly creating some of the best memes on the internet from the magnets verse.

I think I still have a dent in my forward from the epic facepalm I gave myself when I heard "Miracles."

I think the most lollerful part of "Miracles" for me is that I'm a plasma physicist working with geomagnetism. So I'm a "scientist" who could explain to Shaggy 2 Dope exactly how fuckin' magnets work. Too bad I'm a lyin' motha fucka.

')