Recommend an Ibanez dealer.......

• Thread starter JCNY
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JCNY

Reaction score
Well, after a month or two of pondering a brand of 7 string I decided on the Universe. But..... if I cant find a better
(new)price than what I've been seeing I might toss that idea as well. :rolleyes:
Who might you guys recommend for an Ibanez dealer? Thanks for your help, J.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
They seem to be out there on E bay...keep your eyes open...you'll find one that's in very good shape. Price? Well, you might be able to find a great deal out there.;)

JCNY

Reaction score
yeah, I been watching the bay. Might be better off going used....resale is poor.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Drumcityguitarland.com has awesome prices, and even though he currently doesn't list a Universe, I am sure he can get it.

ajdehoogh

blarg
Contributor
Reaction score
Another great guy to go to is Eric and Eric's Guitars. :idea: Besides he is a sponser of this site. I ordered 3 Dimarzio Cliplock Straps from him. The ones I wanted aren't the standard Nylon material Cliplocks that you can get at GC and MF. I was trying to better match the guitars and the fact that Nylon for me moves to much for my liking. Dimarzio fudged up the order (not his fault at all) but yet he is taking a hit on the straps. For that type of stuff I will continue to buy what I can from him. :yesway:

JCNY

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the info. Looks like Jason over at DCGL is the man so far. I can't believe how far out of the ballpark some of these shops are. :nuts:

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
JCNY said:
Hey thanks for the info. Looks like Jason over at DCGL is the man so far. I can't believe how far out of the ballpark some of these shops are. :nuts:

I should also mention Jason at DCGL packs the guitars so that they are ready for nuclear fallout, should that occur on its way to your door. :D

And he was the best price for my RG1527.

Reaction score
Eric @ Eric's guitars is where I get my Universe from.. with a great price and service :D

JCNY

Reaction score
Dylan7620 said:
rich is a great guy and really helpful... he really knows his stuff

Yeah, I checked his sight.You can't beat the set up he does but,hes not an "official" Ibanez dealer. That could be a hassle.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
If you have a problem with a guitar from Rich you just return it to Rich and he'll make it right. There's not a lot of hassle really. Like most things, if you have an issue you bring it back to where you bought it. Rich isn't as cheap as some, but cheaper than others. He'll give the guitar a pro setup and install locking posts, also.

JCNY

Reaction score
He'll give the guitar a pro setup and install locking posts, also.[/QUOTE]

I'm not familiar with the locking posts, what is this ?

')