Recommend Me Some Instrumental Glitch/Ambient/Electronica

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have used search and found: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...035-glitch-electronica-recommandations-2.html and http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...136679-recommend-me-some-ambient-music-2.html. As good as these threads were though they didn't quite hit the nail on the head of what I was looking for, I specifically didn't want to necrobump them because some of the stuff recomended doesn't suit exactly what I'm looking for. So Mods if you feel this thread should be closed, moved or deleted I do apologise, I was just hoping you dear and amazing djentlemen would be willing to help me in my quest to find more stuff like this:

In the other threads lots of cool stuff was added, what I'm looking for though is slow thought provoking stuff like this, with the ambient and electronic vibe. The important thing is that I would really like INSTRUMENTAL recommendations, just cool electronic instrumental chill music.

Even stuff like this:

Just instrumental vibes :hbang: Vocals = poopzor fuddy pants spectacle :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
my first recommendation was going to be trifonic, and i was going to link you to parks on fire haha.
with that said, check out the album "emergence" its awesome, even though there are vocals here and there, they are done well.
check out the first Jaga Jazzist album

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Don't know if this is what you mean but still worth checking out.

Reaction score
I'm gonna give you some Venetian Snares for specific genres, the guy is incredibly diverse.
Ambient:

Glitch:

That's from the album Making Orange Things, I can't find the rest on youtube.

Electronica:

I wasn't too sure what you meant by electronica (my ignorance, sorry!) so I put up some tracks that I would consider danceable. I think you'll find these odd time signatures are much more fun to listen to.

Hope that helps!

Benny Boy

Reaction score
edIT (The album 'Crying Over Pros for No reason):

Kangding Ray:

Tapage & Meander:

Integral:

Totakeke:

Reaction score
Oh my metronome, I completely forgot the album Cavalcade of Glee and Daidast Happy Hardcore Pom Poms. That just screams electronica, I think.

etcetera

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I posted BT - This Binary Universe in the other thread but I'm going to post it again as it matches your criteria exactly and I really can't recommend it enough.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for all the awesome recomendations :) You guys just totally always deliver :kiss:

If anyone has anything more to add then please yes pleaseness continue :) If not shot alot for what I've got :)

Checked out the Trifonic "Emergence" album and I'm totally loving the vibe :) The vocals are brilliantly done, majorly awesome album :) Definitly a win in my book :)

Busy routing through the other stuff as well, digging the vibes :)

Again thanks everybody :) You guys are the shit :hbang:

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Check out Ryuichi Sakamoto with Carsten Nicolai. They typically record as alva noto + ryuichi sakamoto. Carsten cuts/blips/etc Sakamoto's piano in real time while adding his own layers of music and sounds over top. Its quite amazing. Also, Sakamoto - in any context - is worth a listen. He is one of the finest composers and minds of our times.

')