Recommend me some nasty stuff

• Thread starter 7 Dying Trees
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UGH

Reaction score
Dystopia. Old-school noise/grind. Over the top sonically but, surprisingly melodic in spots. Heavy on the samples and just a tad mysogynistic. I highly recomend "Human=Garbage".

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
agoraphobic nosebleed did a split with converge too I think. Also, if you're listening to converge, make sure you listen to "Jane Doe," which is their best album by far, and "when forever comes crashing."

The band I recommended, robotosaurus, reminds me of converge a lot at times so you may well like them. Wolf eyes also disturbs me.

MySpace.com - ROBOTOSAURUS - Adelaide, AU - Hardcore / Grindcore / Experimental - www.myspace.com/robotosaurus
MySpace.com - Wolf Eyes - Detroit, Michigan - Psychedelic / Psychedelic / Psychedelic - www.myspace.com/therealwolfeyes

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Einsturzende Neubauten - 70's/80's German noise/experimental. Really interesting, and they were apparently banned from most of the venues they played at due to destroying them as their instruments often included power tools... (ie: jackhammers, drills etc..)

Diogene303

Reaction score
Hi ,

You may wish to try and have a listen to this band , i know John very well as i used to work with him and his one hell of a drummer ( plus he also works for one of the rock magazines in london ...sure you would know the one i mean ). They toured last year with Zyklon and there playing your neck of the wood in camden at the purple turtle on the 5th of dec ........

MySpace.com - DEAD BEYOND BURIED - New Gigs & 2009 Tour Dates - London, UK - Death Metal / Death Metal / Death Metal - www.myspace.com/deadbeyondburied

Diogene

Izebecool

Reaction score
Abysmal Torment, Devourment, Human Mincer.

Go to www.brutalbands.net if you havent already... they have some very nasty shit.

(edit) also try out Implosive Disgorgence they are pretty gross listen to their song "Chapter 1"

Reaction score
MySpace.com - The Processus (working on new album) - Grenoble, FR - Black Metal / Breakcore / Industrial - www.myspace.com/theprocessus - noisy/electro/WTF?

This guy did all of The Berzerker artwork as well as a remix on their new album.

MySpace.com - The Axis Of Perdition - Middlesbrough, UK - Ambient / Industrial / Black Metal - www.myspace.com/theaxisofperdition
Heavily Silent Hill influenced. It's black metal mixed with industrial noise. It'll probably make your skin crawl off into the dark.

Manbient

blaspheeeeeemer
Reaction score
I just realised no-one has mentioned Diamanda Galas yet. This is unforgiveable.

It's probably the fact she only fits a few of the criteria. I also think the metal theme is implied by the description. I really don't think DG is what James is looking for.

Latest posts

')