Recommend me some new music along the lines...

• Thread starter that short guy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

that short guy

Reaction score
Along the lines of bands like After the burial, Structures, Volumes and stuff like that. I'm tired of the same old stuff so recommend me something new

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stangstag

Reaction score
Auras
A small band from Cambridge, Canada. They have 1 album and 1 single out right now. They fit into the deathcore/djent genre, I suggest you check them out.

Entities
VERY djenty stuff. They have an EP and a short album.

Reflections
Once again, very djenty stuff. They also have some crazy soloing. Currenty have 1 album.

that short guy

Reaction score
Auras
A small band from Cambridge, Canada. They have 1 album and 1 single out right now. They fit into the deathcore/djent genre, I suggest you check them out.

Entities
VERY djenty stuff. They have an EP and a short album.

Reflections
Once again, very djenty stuff. They also have some crazy soloing. Currenty have 1 album.

Thanks bro, I've never heard of any of those bands so that's great.

and for anyone else afraid to use the d word don't worry I'm not scared off by djent. I'm just looking for new stuff.

Ikiharmaa

It's all white.
Reaction score
post above is excellent to say the least.

Circle Of Contempt and Northlane would probably suit your tastes as well. Vildhjarta is a nice change from all those melodic choruses if you ever get bored.

that short guy

Reaction score
')