Recommend me something... happy?

• Thread starter InfinityCollision
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
Yup.

Putting together a music order and want to balance things out a bit. Looking for a general sort of happy feeling instead of a song that is explicitly happy about a specific thing. Instrumental music is probably preferable given that criteria but vocals are fine too if the lyrics are sufficiently abstract. Acoustic, rock, metal, hit me with whatever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
This album makes me happy

Some track titles incude "Dancing In Endless Love", "Touching The Golden Cloud", "Be Afraid of Nothing". I'd say that sounds pretty positive. Oh, and the guitarist freaking shreds.

that short guy

Reaction score
when it comes to happy music I'm gonna recommend Alien Ant Farm. I don't know what it is about that bad but they generally cheer me up.

Edika

Reaction score
Steel Panther, nice melodies and songs that leave a positive feeling and hilarious over the top lyrics that will surely give you a good laugh.

Ikiharmaa

It's all white.
Reaction score
+1 Disperse/Jakub Zytecki's solo stuff.

Iiro Rantala New Trio - Elmo
An Endless Sporadic - An Endless Sporadic

Also:
Plini
Sithu Aye

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
UneXpect are avant-garde metal that always put a smile on my face, but also check out; 12 foot ninja, destiny potato and cockroach king by haken.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
As mentioned, Jakub/Disperse and Plini are not just happy, but among the best guitarists out there at the moment imo

The Mirror

Reaction score
For me Extreme is a band that makes really happy or upmood music.

In fact I often call them Party-Metal. Just hearing the bass line beginning from "Get The Funk Out" makes me feel great. :lol:

progman

Reaction score
I second Disperse. They are currently one of my favorite bands. Awesome mix of genres, but still basically somewhat "heavy". May I also suggest Dead Letter Circus, even more "happy"

Latest posts

')