Recommendations for replacement single string headless bridges for an Agile Chiral multiscale

• Thread starter luca9583
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

luca9583

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've got an Agile Chiral headless multiscale 7 string and the bridge design is pretty dodgy. To intonate you have to detune the string, loosen the whole bridge piece, guess where it will intonate and move the whole piece, and then tighten the piece and tune back up. There is also virtually no action range on these.

I've used the ABM single string headless bridges for another project but find that these are a bit of a pain to intonate..you need to slacken the strings slightly and when you then tighten the mini hex screw that holds the saddle in place, it makes the saddle move slightly from the position you just tried to secure for intonation.

So, are there any alternatives to ABM that are top loading, single string and headless? The Hipshot Solo looks good but i can't tell if that's string though only.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Omzig

Reaction score
these unit on ali might suit, the intonation bolt is in the front (still not much easier to adjust/access)

S07f951f4094245a981348fb15413ff9fA.jpg_640x640.jpg_.webp

someone brought the fixed unit (check the headless hardware thread) and was impressed with it

atm these are very very cheap on ali's BTS offer £20 for a set of 6, just message the seller and ask them to make up a set of 7

LINK

Latest posts

')