Recommendations for sub $100 in ear monitors

• Thread starter icipher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

icipher

Reaction score
My band has recently decided to use in ears for live use to help with our timing and cohesion.

I have a transmitter and receiver, but need to get the actual in ears.

What are the best options for a guitarist in the sub $100 range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sogradde

Reaction score
Unfortunately in ears are that kind of product you shouldn't cheap out on. When I bought mine I tested out loads and informed myself about what's important in them and in the end, the sub 400€ category just doesn't cut it. Lacking some necessary frequencies, it would have been a pain to use in a band context.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
I’ll second the M6 Pro’s. I am so surprised how great they are (for single driver; they don’t hold a candle to multi drivers). I made custom ear molds for my set and they work perfectly for what I need in an IEM setup.

iron blast

Northern Winds
Reaction score
Kz zs6 quad drivers by far they absolutely smashed everything I've tried under the $500 mark. These sell new for $45 on amazon I would reccomend getting a upgrade cable and custom tips for them to get the best results

Capacon

Reaction score
Unfortunately in ears are that kind of product you shouldn't cheap out on. When I bought mine I tested out loads and informed myself about what's important in them and in the end, the sub 400€ category just doesn't cut it. Lacking some necessary frequencies, it would have been a pain to use in a band context.
Have to agree with you here !!!

')