Red Seas Fire lead tracking video (Blackmachine, Bare Knuckle, Axe-FX)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I now owe you two bjs. One for the recording, and another for your video. Look forward to your U.S. tour. :yum:

;)

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
Nollz if you and Pete ever put out a record I'd buy it in a heartbeat. You're one of the main reasons I starting trying to play guitar again.

Anos

Reaction score
How is it going, Great clip! I met you in San Antonio a month or so ago when you played with Periphery at the White Rabbit. You guys were awesome. I love that guitar too, I would kill babies for a Blackmachine! Very tasty Jams too!:shred:

zindrome

part time ninja
Reaction score
Great clip and vid
the tone was really awesome
perfectly mellow but with just enough bite

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys, I'm really glad this solo has gone down well :)

Nollz if you and Pete ever put out a record I'd buy it in a heartbeat. You're one of the main reasons I starting trying to play guitar again.

That's fucking awesome, thanks so much man :shred:
How is it going, Great clip! I met you in San Antonio a month or so ago when you played with Periphery at the White Rabbit. You guys were awesome. I love that guitar too, I would kill babies for a Blackmachine! Very tasty Jams too!:shred:

Wicked dude, I really enjoyed San Antonio, apart from being stopped before Icarus. That venue had a great vibe though! Glad you liked the clip :yesway:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
very very nice! and i love the dissonance in some of the backing chords there. it´s like this slight worrying feeling behind the otherwise pleasant thing :D

RawrItsRaptor

Let's Get Invisible
Reaction score
Wow! So awesome Nolly! It has a very Scale The Summit-ish feel to it if you know what I am talking about. Great once again.

Nolly+Pete=Red Seas Fire

Red Seas Fire+Recording Set Up=Album NOW!

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the positive comments guys, they're definitely motivating us further to get songs finished and get on the road, and on a personal note, to keep working on writing melodic solos. :)

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Excellent stuff - I have to say that from what I could see of your face you looked fucking shattered so props for keeping it together at that time in the morning.

:D

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Excellent stuff - I have to say that from what I could see of your face you looked fucking shattered so props for keeping it together at that time in the morning.

:D

Haha, yeah I was definitely fairly haggard at that point, but when you're in the zone there's not much you can do about it! Glad you enjoyed it mate :)

Reaction score
Nolly, which BKPs are in your Blackmachines? I know the Painkillers are in one of them I believe... what about the others?

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
Nolly, which BKPs are in your Blackmachines? I know the Painkillers are in one of them I believe... what about the others?

I actually stole the Painkillers when Nolly had his back turned about a year back (thinking about it I should have probably half inched the BM too), however I forget what BKPs he has now, I'm pretty sure it's Cold Sweats in the B6.

')