Red Seas Fire, The Safety Fire, TesseracT, HAARP, and Monuments

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
Yeah guys, no rush. The more effort put in the better, the 4 tracks I've heard so far have been simply amazing, on all counts. You guys are good to have around, and the updates we get are good enough, not to mention ustream etc.

And John, same goes for Monuments, having both your finished tracks up for free download is :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:

No prob man, i wouldn't want to get people to buy something that i don't think is 100% complete i.e it's a unfinished mix/master!

Glad you guys are liking the results though!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Parka Dez

Reaction score
hah what's with the hand soaking? :scratch:

That tele looks pretty sweet too. :yesway:

I ripped up my middle finger pretty bad, and the callus wouldn't heal, and constantly rerip. Basically felt like my finger was on fire when I played so I soaked it water, which took away the pain....momentarily at least.

HAARP

Reaction score

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
I ripped up my middle finger pretty bad, and the callus wouldn't heal, and constantly rerip. Basically felt like my finger was on fire when I played so I soaked it water, which took away the pain....momentarily at least.

after it heals up soak that finger tip in pickle juice a little then let it completely dry before washing off the stink. helps the skin get a little leathery and should help keep it from tearing again till it's back to normal.

do you do more lead work (including tapping) than rhythm? that could be why you tore it. those wound strings are how you get the serious calluses going! :D

@Nolly: if you really want us to believe you're working hard on the album you might want to fill those bottles on your desk with urine, or at least something that looks like urine. :lol:

Parka Dez

Reaction score
after it heals up soak that finger tip in pickle juice a little then let it completely dry before washing off the stink. helps the skin get a little leathery and should help keep it from tearing again till it's back to normal.

do you do more lead work (including tapping) than rhythm? that could be why you tore it. those wound strings are how you get the serious calluses going! :D

@Nolly: if you really want us to believe you're working hard on the album you might want to fill those bottles on your desk with urine, or at least something that looks like urine. :lol:

I've been using surgical spirit, which works great. While I was recording the album I didn't play guitar for quite a long time, picked up to mess around on the guitar. Did some big fast slides and it literally just ripped off. So painful to play with out a callus. Took me 1-2 months to be able to play again.

-Nolly-

Reaction score

No time for that. We just wear adult incontinence pads

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
45430_424740419173_638599173_4690409_3915113_n.jpg

These arrived Today, so we're getting closer to being ready :)

Latest posts

')