Redstar Audio special discount for Sevenstring.org LIMITED OFFER

• Thread starter redstar audio
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

redstar audio

Reaction score
$100 DISCOUNT LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Hey everybody, we have two demo cabs, a Havok HK412 and a Blackjack BK412, for sale on our webstore and we are offering Sevenstring members a special discount. We are offering an additional $100 of the already discounted price for the next 7 days. To get your discount, enter the promotional code 07STRING07 at checkout.

Direct link: Web Specials

A few conditions...

The promo code is only good on those two cabs and it expires in 7 days.
No other cabs are eligible for the discount and only one use per customer
Both cabs covered by full 2-year warranty and the 7-day Trial Program
Cabs will be ready to ship 5-7 business days after purchase
These cabs are for sale to the general public on a first-come basis

We hope some of you will take advantage of this offer. Good Luck!

Redstar Audio

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
very very interesting...

I may have to check this out. I need a 2x12 (yes I relize I do not get the extra hundred off. But that's a pretty good deal on a 2x12 anyways)

redstar audio

Reaction score
The Blackjack BK412 has been sold, but the Havok HK412 is still available with an additional $100 off if you use the discount code 07STRING07

Thanks!
Redstar Audio

redstar audio

Reaction score
$200 discount on HK412 cab from Redstar Audio!

I found out that the BK412 that sold earlier this week did not have the $100 discount code applied... probably bought by someone not a part of this forum/thread. So I increased the discount to $200 off for the Havok Hk412 that's still for sale. Use discount code 07STRING07 Remember that the discount is good until midnight 2/15/2009.

Don't say we never give you anything!

Good Luck

Redstar Audio

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
if i thought these eminence deltas were gunna be really good i would drop the cash right fuckin now, but i don't i can justify it, damn why are these not V30's

(shakes fist)

redstar audio

Reaction score
The Delta Pro 12A drivers produce a clean, transparent sound that is not only very flat in terms of frequency response (no coloration), but they reproduce much lower than the V30 drivers - in fact about 20Hz lower. The 12A drivers also feature magnet structures of 80oz compared to 50oz magnets for the V30. That is 60% more magnetic power, which combined with the massive motor structure and voice coil (twice the size of the V30) means that the cones on the 12A can control their motion through a much larger extension than the V30. The end result is incredibly tight and controlled response, very deep tone into the 7-string or detuned spectrum, even when pushed with a lot of power and effects.

None of this is a criticism of the V30 - it is a time-tested, great sounding driver. But it is a driver designed for instruments and play styles from almost 25 years ago. There are very, very few drivers that can deliver the sonics and performance that come from the 12A, and those that do are prohibitively expensive. The cost of that performance is weight, and you have to design a cabinet that can tame them (which we did). For what we wanted to achieve, the 12A was the perfect fit and has delivered well beyond our expectations.

It was a good comment about the V30 though, and hopefully this was helpful.