Replacement neck for RG7321

• Thread starter John54
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John54

How much is too much
Reaction score
Does any one know where I can get one with non inline tuning machines? I have a good neck currently but I'm looking to do some mods in the future and I would like to put 2 hipshot GT1 guitar Xtenders on the low B and E, but I think they would hit with the current inline set up. I have looked at warmoth but dont know if their necks will fit. I'm currently deployed so I don't have the tools I need readily available, yet! If warmoth works then I will probably go that route. I would like to try a carvin neck but they only make neck through 7 string. I'm open to any other suggestions as long as the cost isn't rediculous. I want to keep the same size of neck Wizard-II if I can.

I am willing to take my current neck and drill new tuning machine holes in my headstock, if you guys say it isnt to hard and fill the old holes with a plug(looking to refinish too). If there is a template I would feel more comfortable doing it as well.

Thanks for the help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Warmoth necks do not fit Ibanez, or any other guitar that doesn't have a Fender spec'd neck joint. Any other builder is going to wind up costing you more than the guitar cost originally.

John54

How much is too much
Reaction score
screw that! thanks for the quick reply max. i think i will just have to emprovise....

')