Replacement tune-o-matic 7 bridge?

• Thread starter tdk24
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tdk24

Reaction score
Anywhere I can get a decent 7 string TOM bridge in black without breaking the bank? I've had this LTD H-307 for years but was not really able to bond with it since it seems the TOM radius does not match the fretboard radius very well. Maybe it's an issue with the guitar or maybe the bridge has flattened over time? I believe it is an early 2000's model. In general people seem to love this guitar and I know I would like it more if I could get the action consistent across all 7 strings. With the current bridge the 4 outside strings are high action while the inside 3 are low action. Drives me nuts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
You'd have to check your current bridge to see if the measurements are a match, but there's usually a few different places on ebay with TOM7s:

Here's one

lewis

Reaction score
Anywhere I can get a decent 7 string TOM bridge in black without breaking the bank? I've had this LTD H-307 for years but was not really able to bond with it since it seems the TOM radius does not match the fretboard radius very well. Maybe it's an issue with the guitar or maybe the bridge has flattened over time? I believe it is an early 2000's model. In general people seem to love this guitar and I know I would like it more if I could get the action consistent across all 7 strings. With the current bridge the 4 outside strings are high action while the inside 3 are low action. Drives me nuts!

You'd have to check your current bridge to see if the measurements are a match, but there's usually a few different places on ebay with TOM7s:

Here's one

I can Vouch for Papa Ds on Ebay. Ive even ordered on of those Tune O Matic bridges for my Ibanez ARz307. Great quality and good shop. Defo look at them.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Got mine from guitarheads.net. I'm still using it on my ARZ307 - no issues

Here you go - just select black at the bottom

b7set_small.jpg

tdk24

Reaction score
Thanks for the links all. This will have to wait for a bit because I just picked up a used JS32-7Q tonight for 2 bills, couldn't pass it up. :)

')