Revocation

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope album #3 is more like #1 than #2, but I do like the band. :yesway:

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
one of the best new bands from America. This is the kind of stuff I like. The influences are obvious, but they are not on some retro bullshit, they are making kickass modern death/thrash with huge, catchy riffs and tons of shredding.

ArrowHead

Reaction score
Great band. Played with them back when they were still going by a different name. Nice guys, and Dave is a monster guitarist.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
As soon as I saw the cover art for Existance in metal hammer (before I'd even heard them), I knew it would be cool. I bought it and it's fucking amazing. Saw em in a small bar a few months back and it was amazing. Cool dudes, too.

Verity

Reaction score
one of the best new bands from America. This is the kind of stuff I like. The influences are obvious, but they are not on some retro bullshit, they are making kickass modern death/thrash with huge, catchy riffs and tons of shredding.

+1

That's exactly what I had to contribute to this thread! Revocation is fucking awesome :hbang:

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
5-6 years is still new to me, I don't like 90 percent of bands that don't have recorded albums before 2003 :)

Valknut

Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit its only 3 people. lol. The vocals are weird but it seems worth getting used to. The riffs are fucking sick, and the band just has good chemestry together. 3:10 was good shit man.

Richie666

Reaction score
Pretty sweet band. In my last band, the other guitarist used to play in a boston band with the drummer.

I dig how these guys aren't afraid of da funk :hbang:

')