RG1527

• Thread starter 7StringofAblicK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

keithb

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Don't forget that Music123 does price matching - give them a link to a competitor's price and they'll beat it.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, show them a link to the price from Drum City Guitar Land, their price is like $724 or something.

XIEmperorIX

\m/ Metal Dan \m/
Reaction score
It's $750 on drumcity just to be anal about it :p i'm gonna look into what music123 will offer with a price match myself..

Edit: the qoute music123.com gave me is $715..personally i'd cough up the extra $ to get it from drum city..they offer a set up and give you like a t-shirt and some strings..something like that..

dav2321

Reaction score
Your right about the set-up, but if you end up not liking it you know for sure you can return it if you buy from music 123, drumcity... has nothing I've seen that says you can return a item. Nice guys there (just got a JP 7 from them) but I would feel safer from buying from the big guys- just in case.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I own the RG1527-GK (Japanese black sparkly version of the 1527). Pretty cool looking guitar. I posted pictures of it in the Money Shot section of the Off Topic forum.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
DCGL rocks, and the setup is excellent. I definitely recommend them. I have the RB 1527, and it's fantastic.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I got music123.com to quote me $659!!! I just showed them the 1527 from Guitarbargains.com. And music123.com does free shipping, so that's probably the best price anyone will ever get.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
thats a fucking steal, you'd be crazy to let it pass.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
HateBreeder said:
thats a fucking steal, you'd be crazy to let it pass.

Yeah, when I get the money I'll definitely take them up on that, although I have to get it re-quoted, because quotes run out in 10 days. Hopefully I'll get that, or around that, price.

I've been dying for another guitar like my RG7620 in a different color. The two stripes on the neck and the small dots are a plus too. I can probably get that around Christmas.

Latest posts

')