RG2228 Mockup (no pics)

• Thread starter abadonae
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is there ANYONE out there skilled enough to a mockup for me?
Im getting a custom guitar built by Siggery Guitars of the UK and after much deliberation i've ended up with a left handed RG2228 design.

Its the same headstock, scale length, 24 frets, body shape, but it'll have BKP's in it instead of EMGs. But the fretboard is ebony and the top wood and veneer on headstock is going to be walnut.

Can ANYONE create a mockup of this for me so i can review it before i make my final final choice?

I've tried this before for a different reason and no1 came through on it for me, hoping someone made of absolute dreamlike awesomeness :)shred:) will do it this time :)

CHEERS!!

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
No but you can make up a similar mockup sans a few strings using online mockup makers.

Yea i tried that, i even looked at the RGA8 refinish on this forum but it just didn't do the job. I really wanna see the RG2228 refinished to get the full effect.

Cheers for the attempt though mate :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.