Rg2228 Refinish!

chris9

Reaction score
here is my Wylde 8
wyldemain.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jexey

Reaction score
That's AWESOME!!

Right now we're thinking all white and throwing black binding around the body and the headstock, it's going to take some balls to hit my Rg2228 with a router though so i'm still thinking of other ideas.

Jexey

Reaction score
That's AWESOME!!

Right now we're thinking all white and throwing black binding around the body and the headstock, it's going to take some balls to hit my Rg2228 with a router though so i'm still thinking of other ideas.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Those neon finished make me wanna repaint my guitars....
ATB have some sick guitars.

jeremyb

Reaction score
not exactly an rga8 but this is my rg7620 in that yellow youre talking about (its called "desert yellow") with black binding. should give you at least an idea of what youre looking at.

14425d1270334617-post-pics-of-your-modded-rg7s-sany0543.jpg

Thats magnificent!!! Very cool.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
That's AWESOME!!

faux binding! the binding in mine is black automotive pinstriping. applied it about 6 months ago and it hasnt budged, plus its cheap and you can remove it any time you want. though i'd understand if thats too cheap of an option to throw on a prestiege ibby.

and to jeremyb, thanks mayng :metal:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I was really close to doing this kind of thing to my 7421 - orange body (though when I actually got it from eBay, previous owner had done a horrible refinish on it, pictures looked okay though) with either stripes on the face or black trim, or a black back/sides and an orange stripe around the sides set in a bit from the face, and an ebonized board. I then found out my body had quite a nice looking veneer, so I went with tung-oil, but I still think the idea would look stellar. Go for it :yesway:

')