RG7421, BKP Aftermath, Mirrored pickguard

• Thread starter Whiskey_Funeral
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskey_Funeral

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: As much as it pains me to sell, I've moved to an area with a relatively high crime rate, and I'd benefit more from a handgun than a guitar at the moment. I've affixed a mirrored pickguard to this 7421, installed Graph Tech String Saver saddles, black Strat knobs, and wired up a BKP Aftermath in the bridge. I'm sure mostly due to the Aftermath, this is one of the best sounding guitars I've ever played. As far as condition goes, I'd say it's a 7/10 or an 8/10. Imperfections on this axe: 1.) Along the edges, there are some slight pock marks or small dings that don't go entirely through the paint (typical among basswood Ibbys, but not as bad as what I usually see). I've tried to get good pictures to show them. 2.) Underneath the BKP, there is a section in the pickup cavity that has been carved out by one of the previous owners to accommodate a Seymour Duncan pickup. I've placed some foam over top of this. 3.) The strat knobs don't fit quite right on the posts. I've affixed some plumbers tape to them to help keep them a little more stable, but I'll gladly include the some black metal knobs that will fit as well as the original saddles, if you wish. Other than that, it's in great shape and the frets have plenty of life left.
Modifications (if any): Pickguard, Aftermath, new saddles
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes Ibanez hardshell case. Not the fanciest Ibanez case I've ever seen, but it does it's job.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Charleston, South Carolina
International OK? : No thank you, international deals can be a pain for both the buyer and the seller.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM, please.
References (eBay or other forum userid): Over a dozen deals on here with 100% feedback. I've done deals with: cobhcxiii, jymellis, Splinter8451, poopyalligator, goth_fiend, jaretthale78, glassmoon0fo, bigchocolateman, blackmetalsins, OrsusMetal, seansinsjca, feeleuphoria, capone1, myampslouder, powdermnky007, metalmania408 and burnsfs, MrGignac, and 9voltchicken.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking to get $650 shipped to anywhere in the Continental US, paid via Paypal gift option. If I have a hard time getting rid of this and someone would like to purchase it without the Aftermath, I'd be willing to remove it and sell for $525 shipped. Not really looking for trades, but if you've got a different guitar and would be willing to add cash, send me a message with the guitar and how much you'd throw in. If it's okay with the mods and rules of this forum, there's the strong possibility that I could work out a trade on revolvers designed for concealed carry in either .38 or .357 magnum caliber with those who might be within a reasonable driving distance (2-3 hours).
Pictures:
IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskey_Funeral

Reaction score
Had a deal worked out on an excellent guitar, but I found a deal last night on a revolver that I just couldn't pass up so this is now strictly for sale. Keep in mind that I can remove the Aftermath and cut the price.

smucarolina

King of the Chatroom
Reaction score
Yo found a 7620 really similar to yours locally...however if you still want to jam the offer is up. 843 baby.

Whiskey_Funeral

Reaction score
Aftermath has been sold on its own. Guitar selling now with no bridge pickup for $500 shipped in the continental US.

Whiskey_Funeral

Reaction score
450 $ + shipping to Sweden and I'm yours! xD

For right now I'd like to keep it in the States, but if this doesn't sell soon I may shoot you a PM to see if we could work something out.

$475 shipped in the continental US. No bridge pup, but if you need me to I can throw in a Dimarzio New 7 from an RG7621.

MChadwick

Reaction score
Hey, man. I don't know if you are not getting my text or calls, but I would like to get this. I have money in hand. PM me if you need my phone number, Thanks.

Whiskey_Funeral

Reaction score
Hey, man. I don't know if you are not getting my text or calls, but I would like to get this. I have money in hand. PM me if you need my phone number, Thanks.

Woah, that's weird. After we talked and our call dropped, I remember calling back and leaving a voicemail - but I never had any calls or texts come through after that. I sent you a PM with my phone number and e-mail. I've still got your number in PM, I'll try to shoot you a text this afternoon.

Latest posts

')