RG752 thoughts?

• Thread starter bluemooo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
I have a 1527 and I want one so bad still but idk if I could ever sell my 1527 and I can't justify another guitar without selling one. Damn!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aesthyrian

Reaction score
The 752 seems like the modern day equivalent to the RG7620. The fact that it has the Edge Lo-Pro 7(YAY!) and comes stock with Dimarzio's is a total win in my book. Plus, like others have said it's Prestige quality.

If it only came in a longer scale length then I would be all over it, but I already own a few 7620's so another 25.5 scale 7 string with the same specs is not needed.

82DMC12

Reaction score
I bought the purple 752FX that was at NAMM last year from Rich. It feels fantastic but compared to my other guitars, the PAF's just felt weak. I found myself playing the guitar harder than I should have to , to get the same sounds as others with Titans, CL's, Evo's, etc. Tonight I dropped in a Crunch Lab 7 and so far.... heaven ! It sounds as good as it feels now!

3QbWvpK.jpg

Last edited:

Santuzzo

Reaction score
I didn't even know these were available in a limited white edition. Those look awesome.
Too bad these are not available in Europe.

max3000

Reaction score
I've got a refurb RG752 on it's way to me. Gonna shave that that ugly sparkly black paint and put a buckeye burl veneer on it with a matching headstock :D

s2k9k

Reaction score
I didn't even know these were available in a limited white edition. Those look awesome.
Too bad these are not available in Europe.

I know. Exactly. Love that white. I hope I can get my hands on one before they're not available anymore.

max3000

Reaction score
Where did you get the refurb?

A shop called Rayhill Audio. They deal with refurb/overstock gear. They claim that the 752 I ordered is just overstock and not refurb. Only catch is it's going to be stamped as B-stock near the serial number.

ZeroTolerance94

Reaction score
I just bought an RG752 today from Sweetwater, and I absolutely cannot wait for it to get here. I'm so anxious.

I really hope it lives up to the good things I've been hearing about it. Bought it in the Cobalt Blue :shred:

Oa4A7xX.png

')