RG7620 Neck, Lo-Pro Edge 7, EMG 707 + 81-7, DiMarzio New7's

• Thread starter JeffTD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JeffTD

Reaction score
Location (City,State or City,Country): Ventura, CA
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
JeffTD -at- Gmail -dot- com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
ebay: 8whiteelm, here: DSS3, Andy Sneap forum: JeffTD, Seymour Duncan forum: Virtual Kevorkian

Pics of parts on complete axe:

rg7620 sale pictures by DeadSkinSlayer36 - Photobucket

RG7620 Neck: is in great condition - plenty of life left, despite being from 1998. Fretboard is healthy, there's nearly no headstock damage (pictured), and the mounting holes are far from stripped/overused. Includes locking nut but no tuners. Asking $150 shipped in the CONUS.

EMG 707 and 81-7: 707 might as well be brand new, the 81-7 has the logo flaked off a bit on the 'M' and 'G'. Both include cables, but I only have one 25k pot, one battery connector, and a 3-way blade switch. Asking $100 shipped CONUS for the pair, $55 shipped each.
Lo-Pro Edge 7: Sold

DiMarzio New 7 pickups: Sold!

All offers will be considered, but I'm not looking for anything in trade unless you by some miracle have a TC Level Pilot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

reguv760

Reaction score
... very interested in the LP7 (springs, claw + screws) and tuners (if you can part that from the neck). Just wondering if you can easily revert back to the original arm holder or did you drill a bigger hole for the OFR arm holder?
can take a drive to Ventura or meet half-way over the weekend...

Reg

JeffTD

Reaction score
... very interested in the LP7 (springs, claw + screws) and tuners (if you can part that from the neck). Just wondering if you can easily revert back to the original arm holder or did you drill a bigger hole for the OFR arm holder?
can take a drive to Ventura or meet half-way over the weekend...

Reg

If nobody wants the neck + tuners combo in the next couple of days, I'd consider it yours. Can go back to the original arm assembly pretty easily, had to file a tiny bit for the OFR arm but not enough to prevent the old one from going back in.

I'm going to a show at the Wiltern on Saturday night, so I could easily meet up with you beforehand!

')