RG7621 possibly sale.

• Thread starter sworth9411
  • Start date
  • Tags
    rg7621
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
So I just bought this…like a few days ago…rad score, but as much as I love it I just don’t do well with the fixed bridge (that kind of things not my bag baby…) I’m in no hurry to get rid of it so lowball offers will be ignored, and I would like to see it go to someone on the site.

Before you send offers, I’m not into fixed bridges, and I don’t particularly like figured tops just was never my thing.

Doesn’t have a case but I have an old UV case for the right deal. This is what I’m looking for / willing to let it go for.

Ibanez S series – 7 or 6 strings. Let me know what you got (I do (contrary to the statement above)like the old figured turquoise s series but I doubt if anyone will let one go).
Old Ibanez RG’s – 6 or 7 the more beat on the better…
Fat Bottom Cabinets (2x12) Used and abused is good with me.
Multi Effects pedals (preferably Boss Line6 Peavey)
Winning Lottery Tickets
Or Combinations of the above plus Cash.

If your local we can work something out as far as try before you buy, but I just got this set up intonated and ready to go. I didn’t have ebay till about a month ago so sorry about the rating but we can do the trade anyway you feel comfortable.
Contact me on here or;

Sanford
Sanford@sanfordworth.com
818-517-0556

I’m in no hurry so this will be here for a while. Sorry about the pictures catching some awesome reflections of my ceiling. Scratches look worse in the picture than they do in person. Guitar is in good Players Condition.

Attachments

• Ibanez_7.jpeg
    Ibanez_7.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Ibanez5.jpeg
    Ibanez5.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Ibanez4.jpeg
    Ibanez4.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Ibanez3.jpeg
    Ibanez3.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 18
  • Ibanez2.jpeg
    Ibanez2.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
more pics

Attachments

• Ibanez.jpeg
    Ibanez.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Ibanez2.jpeg
    Ibanez2.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 12

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
definetly interested... I want to hold out for a couple of days to see what else come up. keep in touch :)

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a Boss GT-5, a Boss Super Chorus and an Ibanez Soundtank Flanger (FL5), if you're interested in those.

I also have a DiMarzio HS3 and an SD Little '59N I can throw in.

Status
Not open for further replies.