RG770DX Reissues! PICS!!!

• Thread starter awesomeaustin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
1500? Holy raptor shit. This means the used market price is gonna go up ala 550 right. :(

Gotta love inflation right? I think it's absolute bullshit that people think the old 550's and now 770's are worth close to the price of the reissues. Fuck, the reissues aren't even worth what they go for. Every time I go on ebay and see some asshole selling a beat to shit 550 for 700 dollars I want to strangle them. it's a 3-500 dolllar guitar tops.

datalore

awkward soul
Reaction score
Ridiculous price, especially considering that you can buy the originals for $500USD all day. There are still so many original 770DXs kicking around that I don't know how they are going to sell these reissues.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Ridiculous price, especially considering that you can buy the originals for $500USD all day. There are still so many original 770DXs kicking around that I don't know how they are going to sell these reissues.

Pretty much every one of them Ibanez will build are already paid for. They had no problem selling them.

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
The blue sold last weekend to a guy in the UK. and the red is up on ebay, there are two guys seriously looking at it, one in New Zealand, and one in Spain.

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
RG770DX.jpg

I'll stick with my Original '91

God Hand Apostle

Tin Foil Central
Reaction score
I know it shouldnt be so, but the colours of the new ones dont look "right" to me. Like, they are richer, or a tad off from the OG's. I like my friends red OG over my other friends blue OG. But from the pics of the new ones, I like the blue better...heh.

Latest posts

')