RG7CST on ebay, please let me have this.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Jeez, talk about lowballing someone. :lol:

Lowball?

345469d531977bf2.jpg

Lowball this :fawk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I notice one of the thread tags is "fs:my kids". I get dibs if "fs:my wife" comes up. Although, really, I won't pay through the nose, because after all, I wouldn't be gettin much in terms of gross weight. :lol:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Lowball?

345469d531977bf2.jpg

Lowball this :fawk:

:lol: sure Animal raises the value but I'd be worried he has thrashed it and Lollies immediate response was "you're not going to swap me for a Ford, are you?"

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
I notice one of the thread tags is "fs:my kids". I get dibs if "fs:my wife" comes up. Although, really, I won't pay through the nose, because after all, I wouldn't be gettin much in terms of gross weight. :lol:

She's plenty gross but she only weighs 38 kg/84 pounds :lol:

Tag has been added.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, it's been ended. I'm guessing he got cold feet, but it could be that someone here sent him an offer he couldn't refuse. Guess I'll wait for the picstory here, or the listing on ibanezrules.com. :)

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
No he relisted it with a BIN and I missed it. :(

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
No I was the highest bidder before he ended it with a bid of €1121 from memory. He would have got more if he let the auction go to the end but he said that he would prefer €1500 now than risking it and ending up with less.

If I had not missed his email I would have bought it at the €1500 BIN, I had just raised enough to bid €1530 and I had some other deals in the pipeline that would of given me the money to bid more. Admittedly a lot of that was borrowed money. Oh well.

Now I'm just sitting here trying to work out what to buy with my money.

That fucking eBay likes to rub it in though, twice they have got my hopes up with an email saying it has been relisted and both times it was for the €1500 listing that ended. :wallbash:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
You don't know how tempted I am.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
I should add that common sense is telling me to spend money on my rig and car before guitars though.

The rig is confusing the hell out of me, too many fucking options and not enough experience.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I know you're disappointed Steve, but I genuinely think its for the best. 1500 euros for an Ibanez is outrageous.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's not actually totally out of line for a CST. For a player I wouldn't do it, but that's only at the upper range of the going rate, not totally out of bounds.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
At €1500 it would have worked out at just under $3300 delivered, that is the same price as a KXK delivered and I still would want to add piezos to it and most likely a few hundred dollars cheaper than a Sherman. Compared to the other two CST's I know of it's a lot cheaper, the one in the US will set me back $5000 delivered and the one in Poland over $7000 delivered.

My point is because I live in Australia €1500 for that Ibanez is actually very reasonable when you start to consider how much other guitars set me back here.
Yeah sure it's a production guitar but it's not your ordinary production guitar (hand made) and I believe that the quality would be on the same level as any custom.

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Talk to DPM, he's a luthier from australia and I'm sure he can work with you to build a sick custom.

')