RG7CST on ebay, please let me have this.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
No doubt, I've mentioned it a few times that if I decide to go the custom route Dan would be one of the first people I would consider. I'm not sure how keen he would be to build what I want as I imagine it would be heavily influenced by existing designs.

Before I consider a custom I need to learn a bit more, so many options and I only have some rough ideas about what I want at the moment regarding materials and shape.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
€1500 for a 7CST is damn cheap! thats just over £1000 which is £700 less than a JEM v costs here new...

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
I know you're disappointed Steve, but I genuinely think its for the best. 1500 euros for an Ibanez is outrageous.

:lol: maybe in US. that's a normale price for most of Ibanez in Europe.and again CST is also a collectors item and cost more then normal series IBZ. Like other limited runs , DNA or UVMC.

but yeah. it's not a full custom and no NTB so it's a big 'no' in your book ;)

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
No doubt, I've mentioned it a few times that if I decide to go the custom route Dan would be one of the first people I would consider. I'm not sure how keen he would be to build what I want as I imagine it would be heavily influenced by existing designs.

Before I consider a custom I need to learn a bit more, so many options and I only have some rough ideas about what I want at the moment regarding materials and shape.

he's got a few body designs and I'm sure he'll work with you and possibly design something just for you. Luthiers would be the ideal person to talk to about a custom guitar.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, so many rare guitars on eBay. That's $4000 for me I'm out. :(

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn that is beautiful, I'm putting a lotto ticket in.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
Bro, You're on a good way with Your band to get a custom made for You. wait some more :yesway:

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Bro, You're on a good way with Your band to get a custom made for You. wait some more :yesway:

:squint: They are not really good. Drummer sometimse is falling out of tempo.....vocalist is not reaching music with his voice sometimes. And this is pop music. I don't think that I could be worldwide endorsee. Coz as I know LACS is only for endorsee that very popular and not only in one country. I hope Ibanez will make custom shop for all

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Vova you're building a reputation by being in a known band, wouldn't that make it easier for you to be able to find members for a side project playing the music you want to play? Then you can become a worldwide sensation with your first album "Kick his face" and get your LACS White Mahogany, Neck through, Reverse head stock, RGA7, Ebony fretboard with piezos, then everyone will want a Vova guitar and it will become a signature but you will give me your old one because it was my idea :D

Reality sucks.

Serious mode. If you did become an endorse a standard model with a custom finish would still be a cool guitar, how about an Apex in your choice of colour with no inlay, offset dots, just the 12th or regular dots built and set up by LACS?

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Vova you're building a reputation by being in a known band, wouldn't that make it easier for you to be able to find members for a side project playing the music you want to play? Then you can become a worldwide sensation with your first album "Kick his face" and get your LACS White Mahogany, Neck through, Reverse head stock, RGA7, Ebony fretboard with piezos, then everyone will want a Vova guitar and it will become a signature but you will give me your old one because it was my idea :D

Reality sucks.

Serious mode. If you did become an endorse a standard model with a custom finish would still be a cool guitar, how about an Apex in your choice of colour with no inlay, offset dots, just the 12th or regular dots built and set up by LACS?

Second would be cool. YOu know that I always don't care how guitar is looks. And yeah you right about side project or so. Let's say I'll "sell my face" in this project and will see what will be in future.

+1 For name of first album :lol:

EDIT: Shit, I can't rep you :squint:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe your band should try to get in eurovision, they are a lot better than the shit I've heard on there and some previous entrants have gone on to be very successful.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe your band should try to get in eurovision, they are a lot better than the shit I've heard on there and some previous entrants have gone on to be very successful.

Yeah........we will...coz we a re pop band. But on eurovision you must play with fonogram. Also I told to myself that if in end of summer there will be no good money or some big progress in a band I'll quit

Latest posts

')