RG927 $599 at Sweetwater

• Thread starter CudBucket
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know whether Sweetwater ships Ibanez guitars internationally?

Sounds like you have to call them according to their Shipping FAQ:

Sweetwater Help Page said:
International Shipping:
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are limited in what we can ship outside of the United States. Please call us to find out if the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped internationally. The following are exceptions to this policy (some restrictions apply for these destinations):

Puerto Rico
US Military addresses (i.e. APO and FPO addresses)
Locations that use a US Postal ZIP Code, such as Guam, The Virgin Islands, etc.
Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at (800) 222-4700 for more information.

Since Canada doesn't fall under the listed areas for exceptions, you'll need to call to find out if they can ship these to you or not, Ibanez might not allow them to ship to Canada.

CudBucket

Reaction score
Never shopped with them before, how long is it between the time you ordered and the time they process the order and ship it out?

I ordered last night at 11pm EST and they called me today at about 1pm EST.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I've been seeing some premiums going for really low prices new on Ebay as well the past few days.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Oh I'm not doubting you. I was just GAS-testing myself yesterday and found a couple new premiums on the bay for around $6 - 700. Didn't look at who was selling em.

LoopQuantum

Reaction score
Never shopped with them before, how long is it between the time you ordered and the time they process the order and ship it out?

If I'm getting too salesman-y at any point, tell me to shut up.

We process all internet orders the same day, provided they are placed within normal business hours of 9-6 EST. If the item(s) is/are in stock, we ship the same day as well.

I've been here for 11 years, and before I worked here, I was a pretty big customer too. (hair club for men? lol). It's a great place. :)

I'm also happy to help out any SSO dudes, and do "forumite" specials when possible. Just shoot me a PM.

Reactions: MJS

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
If I'm getting too salesman-y at any point, tell me to shut up.

We process all internet orders the same day, provided they are placed within normal business hours of 9-6 EST. If the item(s) is/are in stock, we ship the same day as well.

I've been here for 11 years, and before I worked here, I was a pretty big customer too. (hair club for men? lol). It's a great place. :)

I'm also happy to help out any SSO dudes, and do "forumite" specials when possible. Just shoot me a PM.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW! :scream::scream::scream: Haha totally kidding! :wub: I just got off the phone with Tyler, he informed me of the same info. :D Sounds like mine goes out today so if I'm lucky I should get it by Friday so I'll have the entire weekend to mess around with it! Thanks for the info though, it is always good to know! Seems MF, Music123, Zzounds etc. all seem to take an extra day or two sometimes getting stuff shipped out so I wasn't sure if it would make it today, glad to see you guys don't take very long moving the items out! :hbang:

Btw, what's the deal with the sale on these (if you know?)? Are they preparing for something new to replace them, just blowing out old stock, something else entirely? Not complaining about the discount, just curious! :lol:

LoopQuantum

Reaction score
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW! :scream::scream::scream: Haha totally kidding! :wub: I just got off the phone with Tyler, he informed me of the same info. :D Sounds like mine goes out today so if I'm lucky I should get it by Friday so I'll have the entire weekend to mess around with it! Thanks for the info though, it is always good to know! Seems MF, Music123, Zzounds etc. all seem to take an extra day or two sometimes getting stuff shipped out so I wasn't sure if it would make it today, glad to see you guys don't take very long moving the items out! :hbang:

Btw, what's the deal with the sale on these (if you know?)? Are they preparing for something new to replace them, just blowing out old stock, something else entirely? Not complaining about the discount, just curious! :lol:

My understanding is that the black ones are going away....but before this starts a rumour...

It's not certain yet. What is certain is that we were able to negotiate a really good buy on the black ones, so we're passing that on to our customers. It's a stupid sick guitar for $999, let alone $599. :)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
My understanding is that the black ones are going away....but before this starts a rumour...

It's not certain yet. What is certain is that we were able to negotiate a really good buy on the black ones, so we're passing that on to our customers. It's a stupid sick guitar for $999, let alone $599. :)

Right on, thanks for the info man! :wub: That's what I figured, but you never know! :D The new meds I'm on seem to be helping my joints quite a bit so I figured I'd take the risk on the neck since the last few Premium 6'ers I checked out were pretty great, at half price that's an even better deal! :lol:

Reaction score
This is a sick deal. I wish I could justify picking one up.

And I will give first hand account that Sweetwater are excellent to deal with. I bought my Gibson Thunderhorse from them and they had excellent service and prompt shipping. And it's nice seeing the ACTUAL guitar you will receive, rather than just a stock photo.
Also, their customer service is top notch. They called to say my guitar had shipped. And last time I emailed them about a product, a representative immediately called me to answer my question.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Damn, if I did not already have the black RG827 (European model), I'd get one of these......still tempting.....I wonder if Sweetwater ships these to Europe....

CudBucket

Reaction score
Oh I'm not doubting you. I was just GAS-testing myself yesterday and found a couple new premiums on the bay for around $6 - 700. Didn't look at who was selling em.

Well it seems a couple of other sites have dropped the black ones to $599 as well. SW has listings on ebay too. I haven't noticed if the quilts and flames are on sale though. Tough to pass up at this price. :)

CudBucket

Reaction score
The black ones are absent from the Ibanez site.

Latest posts

')