RG927 Premium

• Thread starter Nightside
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good.

I honestly REALLY don't like "black cherry" finishes. They just need to come out with an H-S-H model, preferably with pickguard. :yum: :lol:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I had a rare chance to go into a music shop the other day and they had the two anniversary RG Premiums. I wanted to try one out but, some ass wipe was hoarding them both and doing a really loud and obnoxious A/B comparison of the two with about an hours worth of all the warm-up shred chops that he knows. So I wound up going around the corner and dicking around with an American Special HSS Strat for a while and then leaving lol.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Well that's cool to see. I had toyed with the idea of getting one of the black six string variants earlier this year and picasso-izing it :lol:

Having a 7 string variant almost demands it since the premiums have the proper side dots :yesway:

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Does anyone know when this will be available to order? GC has no clue and neither does my local Ibanez dealer. Thx

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Cool man I shot him an email.

If he doesn't have any does anyone know of any other places? If not I guess I'll just have to wait to hear back from my local dealer.

Thanks

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
I honestly REALLY don't like "black cherry" finishes. They just need to come out with an H-S-H model, preferably with pickguard. :yum: :lol:
Usually, I don't like them either. That red desert finish looks pretty good in person, though. It is a little lighter in color than your typical Schecter black cherry finish. Still wish they would have put the purple one out as a 7.

decypher

Reaction score
shitsøn;3070907 said:
Usually, I don't like them either. That red desert finish looks pretty good in person, though. It is a little lighter in color than your typical Schecter black cherry finish. Still wish they would have put the purple one out as a 7.

I totally agree on the purple (or blue for that matter!), I ordered a red one as I already have 3 black Ibanez and thought a change would be good. Eithter way, it will be the most boring NGD on here once I get it (tomorrow, according to FedEx) :lol:

thealexkelley

Reaction score
if they made a premium that looked like an rg7ct i would be all for that, overall beautiful guitar and from what ive played the premiums arent too bad!

Deadfall

Reaction score
Got an email from my local store yesterday letting me know that they had J customs available in the US. As far as sevenstrings just the same as what I have already..8427/8527,,think they call it jcrg 2012 or something of that nature...new color though..brown garnet shadow. Was wondering about what the prices would be like and what he quoted me was cheaper than Meestursparkle and no shipping costs. Just thought I would mention :)

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
Ibanez has made a black guitar! Finally, world peace! Dogs and cats living together! Whoever could have imagined such bold and unprecedented innovation! Surely our lives are forever changed!

')