RGA Series Discontinued?

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Keep throwing out suggestions... The 2014 releases suggest that Mr. Ibanez may actually read this forum. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Keep throwing out suggestions... The 2014 releases suggest that Mr. Ibanez may actually read this forum. :lol:

The other real test is that if Ibanez actually reissue the RGAs, who's gonna do more than talk and actually buy them?

Look, I love the RGAs too, particularly the trem equipped ones, but the demand for these were low and were discontinued accordingly. The only reason why they sound so desirable is that people hear constantly make a fuss about them. :lol:

But then the UV green dot did get reissued (albeit not exact but still damn good) so who knows. Making a noise for Ibanez to hear is on the right track. But if they do reissue them, people need to buy them in order to keep them last a longer run.

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used RGA42E with EMGs because I wanted a non trem guitar for ease of access tuning and it has become one of my favorite/go to guitars to play. A real shame if Ibanez has dropped the RGA series, because it is one of the most comfortable guitars I've ever played and makes me glad I bought mine.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
The other real test is that if Ibanez actually reissue the RGAs, who's gonna do more than talk and actually buy them?

Look, I love the RGAs too, particularly the trem equipped ones, but the demand for these were low and were discontinued accordingly. The only reason why they sound so desirable is that people hear constantly make a fuss about them. :lol:

But then the UV green dot did get reissued (albeit not exact but still damn good) so who knows. Making a noise for Ibanez to hear is on the right track. But if they do reissue them, people need to buy them in order to keep them last a longer run.

There you go putting responsibility on the buyers like this is a two way street or something... :nuts: :lol: :wub:

Latest posts

')