RGD2228

• Thread starter Nightside
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

myconfidenceinu

Reaction score
If that didn't say Ibanez on the headstock, I wouldn't have guessed it was an Ibanez guitar. Nice body shape. The top fret access looks good too, especially if you have big hands

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Yeah if I remember correctly there is a new 6 or 7 with that body. Looks like someone photoshopped a couple new models together.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Yeah if I remember correctly there is a new 6 or 7 with that body. Looks like someone photoshopped a couple new models together.

No, someone MS Painted an RGD2127 and an RG2228 together. I wanted to put the new slimmer headstock on but the USA site still has the old one. I couldve used the RGA8 but it wouldnt say Prestige and it wouldnt have EMGs.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I would put passives on it but Im nowhere near that good lol. I just threw those together in MS Paint.

Maybe someone with photoshop skills can put some 8 string DiMarzios on it :p

Ruins

Reaction score
with passives and few color ideas :)

ibby81.jpg

ibby84.jpg

ibby83.jpg

ibby82.jpg

ibby85.jpg

Reaction score
I wish. It seems like that would be an obvious choice to bring the 8 string to, since the RGD seems to be their radical new shred/metal/low tuning guitar. unfortunately we probably won't see it for a few years, if ever. haha

Reaction score
Well, to me, it all depends on the popularity of the RGD7. If that takes off and the market for 8s continues to grow, I bet we'd see one sooner rather than later.

')