FS RHODES/KSR ARTEMIS 1-100 Artist Used

• Thread starter justinreagin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

justinreagin

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: RHODES/KSR Artemis 1-100
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Footswitch and cable
Location (City,State or City,Country): Indiana
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Feedback on Ebay under Nomoretears2k and on TheGearPage.net and MyLesPaul under the same name as here.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3800 CONUS

Torn on this one, but wanting something a bit more portable, and likely to have Kyle build me a smaller rig.... anyway, a clean KSR/Rhodes Amplification Artemis 1-100 amp, 3 channels with all the bells and whistles, including foot switch. This amp was loaned back to KSR for Devin Townsend to use on his newest Devin Townsend Project album. He also signed the top of the amp at my request (which if you don't want, you can remove with alcohol wipes). Amp is very clean overall, only ever used at home except for when Devin had it for a few months (which is where any of the minor cosmetic wear came from). Functions perfectly, Kyle at KSR retubed it and went through it upon return from D.T. and given a clean bill of health. Also features the white faceplate option that is no longer offered, I got the last one, and am the original owner. The light up Rhodes faceplate was replaced with a KSR faceplate. I think this is the 8th Artemis built, if memory serves. Three rackspaces, 100 watts, 6L6 tubes.... blows the balls off anything else I've owned. $3800 PP shipped continental USA. Long list of Ebay transactions spanning 15 plus years with 100% positive feedback rating upon request.

5yl1pdv.jpg

tkgQ3tI.jpg

GagXLUN.jpg

4LwcJrJ.jpg

GisuzQe.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

protest

Reaction score
Imgur doesn't let you post on 3rd party sites with classified sections anymore. You're the only one that will be able to see the images, so you won't even realize they aren't working.

justinreagin

Reaction score
Imgur doesn't let you post on 3rd party sites with classified sections anymore. You're the only one that will be able to see the images, so you won't even realize they aren't working.
Good to know, is the album link at least working?

')