Ridiculously overpriced but awesome 7!

• Thread starter Kaos-G
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually can't tell what the inlays are on OP... :ugh: Maybe my eyes are fucked.

Can someone enlighten me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
Dave Weiner would probably be all over that finish :lol:

Seriously, though, I love PRSs. PRSi? Their sevens (all four that I've seen :lol:) have all looked incredible.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's sevens and dice at the 12th fret. Pretty lame.

Aaaahhh yes! They make sense to me now :lol: I didn't realize they were laid-down 7's. They just looked like things without shape. Thanks :)

FLGearnut

Reaction score
why cant PRS make a production model 7-string??!!:mad:

i would be all over that like borat on pam anderson...i would make love explosion on it...

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
good god, that blue one with the flamed blue neck!!

must-not-fap.jpg

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
You'd think they'd get a shiny new Hummer or similar SUV, then. :agreed:

My problem is if they decide to customize something stupid on their Hummer..For example imagine a rich man's wife with a Hummer full of Swarofski crystals.They have the right to do whatever they want and show their wealth however they want,however it won't stop me thinking that covering a Hummer with crystals is an expensive way to express poor taste,since it defies the real purpose and capabilities of the car.

That being said,other than the inlays,the rest of the guitar is just gorgeous,and to think of i don't like burst finishes!

Just one question..Except for the 2000 bucks for the actual woods,hardware etc,did they charge ALL the manhours multiplying 24h X days until guitar completion?:lol:

mountainjam

Reaction score
That's a nice looking guitar, but im sorry, paul is so full of Shit to think that guitar is worth the price...

WeLookLikeGiants

Reaction score
Sweet ass guitar! I personally would rather spend that kind of money on.. let's say, a dozen high-end Ibbey's or the same amount of custom Strictly 7 Guitars. :agreed:

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
why cant PRS make a production model 7-string??!!:mad:

i would be all over that like borat on pam anderson...i would make love explosion on it...

Well, they treid, but the tendency of this forum to "If it's not 27" with ebony board and a dildo mod on it I won't buy it" kinda screwed it up. You can ask Riffer if you want more details.

Pat-R

SS's Stoner Friend
Reaction score
Overpriced or not, I would do absolutely *unspeakable* things for that blue one. Those lapis lazuli inlays are gorgeous... That was the first time my jaw ACTUALLY dropped when looking at a guitar.

shogunate

Reaction score
:shrug: I don't get it. Color schemes kinda cool, but I doubt spec wise besides that it stands out that much. PRS's are great, comfy guitars, but there are very few I've played that I would actually consider buying.... Used or like this one :lol:

Unless the neck is cut from the same guillotine that was used to behead Marie Antoinette, the frets from the blade itself, and the stain distilled from her preserved blood, I don't see the $$ value :lol:

Everyone knows that ^ axe would be the ulti-br00tz :D

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Not knocking PRS but Carvin can match and exceed that top and finish on a regualr basis. For under $2500.00 haha. Their mahogany is just as good too.

For $24k I would pass on the PRS and cars and let that be about 25-35% down on a short sale of a rental property that would make me money the rest of my life. In the end, the hot chick will pass on both the PRS and car guy for the Real Estate guy :wavey:

Walking to the mailbox once a month for a living. Love it...:cool:

McHeathen

masterblaster
Reaction score
i saw a custom dragon prs once at GC sherman oaks that was asking about 24,000 american. it's not there anymore.

i thought that was the height of guitar pricing debauchery.

')