#RiffsandBeards2 - Show us your entry!

redstone

Reaction score
Just learned about this contest yesterday and wanted to give it a try too! Recorded this one last night and had a ton of fun doing this. I don't know how they'll ever get through all the killer entries and determine winners.

They'll probably select the 10-20 best entries and give the gear to those who seem to need it the most, I guess.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
They'll probably select the 10-20 best entries and give the gear to those who seem to need it the most, I guess.

Oh how I'd wish that was the truth! My entry is just shy of page one on youtube in regards to views, and my main amp is a PodHD through my computer. :lol:

No but really, I need an amp. :ugh:

redstone

Reaction score
Sounds good for a pod, people could think it was an amp :fawk:

Splenetic

Reaction score
Just learned about this contest yesterday and wanted to give it a try too! Recorded this one last night and had a ton of fun doing this. I don't know how they'll ever get through all the killer entries and determine winners.

Tone came out a too dark, but I didn't really have much time to play around with that stuff having the deadline be today! Ah well!

Hey check it out, I found my favorite entry thus far. :hbang::hbang::hbang:

Splenetic

Reaction score
No problemo, it kicked ass. Reminded me of Mustaine during his most vicious years.

')