#RiffsandBeards2 - Show us your entry!

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
Fluff just posted his FAQ monday, where this was asked.
They're working on it, but he could reveal that while the winner wasn't picked, they've eliminated all soundcloud contestants, since the youtube contestants were superior.

Oh god the suspense

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheStig1214

Mr. Tophat Jones
Reaction score
Fluff just posted his FAQ monday, where this was asked.
They're working on it, but he could reveal that while the winner wasn't picked, they've eliminated all soundcloud contestants, since the youtube contestants were superior.

Oh god the suspense

Oh damn final 10.

Dead-Pan

Reaction score
Based on the strength of the Youtube entries the Soundcloud entries were not considered??? What ****! Should have said Youtube only. Total Sham.

Novaturtle

Reaction score
I don't think Fluff means that the soundcloud entries were completely discarded purely because the Youtube stuff was so good. I think he's simply saying that they didn't think any of the soundcloud entries were as good as the Youtube ones.

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
With 5 winners I do hope they show the other 5 as honorable mentions, with over a few thousand entries it would be great to see a top 10 :)
Really interested to see the results!

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
I GOT THIRD PLACE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Fluff, Bea, Rob, thank you SO MUCH for this, if there is one thing I needed right now it was this, and I never expected it to happen, THANK YOU.

As for the email Fluff, I didn't receive it but I will look further, I also spammed you on Youtube and Facebook already, also sent a message to Bea.
Please get in touch with me, and once again thank you!

Regards,

Benjamin Rijsdijk (aka Dayviewer ;) )

TheStig1214

Mr. Tophat Jones
Reaction score
I GOT THIRD PLACE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Fluff, Bea, Rob, thank you SO MUCH for this, if there is one thing I needed right now it was this, and I never expected it to happen, THANK YOU.

As for the email Fluff, I didn't receive it but I will look further, I also spammed you on Youtube and Facebook already, also sent a message to Bea.

Regards,

Congrats dude!

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Thanks man!

I have now found Fluffs message in my inbox so I messaged him immediatly, sorry for the spam haha.

I also happen to be on a holiday right now so this is so chaotic haha :lol:
The good life though!

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
These are great entries! Congrats, Dayviewer!

But is it just me, or someone else wasn't impressed by the first place entry?

gorthul

Reaction score
Congrats Dayviewer. Your entry was imo the best of the top 5.

I'm pretty shocked though that Franq's entry didn't win this contest, let alone he is not part of the top 5. :O

ToneLab

Bedroom Playa
Reaction score

Regards,

Congrats Benjamin! Loved your riff!

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Thank you guys! <3
Only thing left now is what I'll actually do with my fresh Torpedo CAB, it doesnt fit into my current setup at all :lol: but I do want to keep it and I'm looking into options.
I'll make a new thread for that

')